Monday, January 18, 2010

An open letter to Tamar Cohl

Dear Tamar,

I realize that your name means "palm tree" in most Semitic languages and that immediately gives you points right off the bat. Palm trees are by far one of my most favorite things. In your interviews you seem extremely intelligent and your workouts seem brutal and effective. The recent video of your shoulder workout was extremely impressive. Your lower body (especially your hamstrings)is quite amazing as well, you are clearly no stranger to the clean and jerk.


Strength sports and fitness modeling are very fringe and obscure despite the dedication of its adherents, especially among females. I think that you understand that, yet you press on anyway. What can I say about you that hasn't been already said? That you are an Iron goddess?



That seems too obvious. That you are better looking than almost everyone who is famous right now and haven't gotten your due yet? Possibly. I can see you as a femme fatale that can easily get the drop on James Bond.




Either way, I wish you the best of luck on your future endeavors, and always know you have a fan in Philadelphia!

Sincerely,
Adam Saleh

2 comments:

  1. I like a woman who can kick my ass...

    ReplyDelete
  2. She is no stranger to the clean and jerk. With her pics, I am no stranger to the jerk and clean.

    ReplyDelete